- In October 2016, InDependent hosted the second annual Military Spouse Wellness Summit, attended by over 1,200 military spouses from all military branches and located globally.
- Launched in March 2017 a bi-weekly "Wellness Spotlight" series with the goal of sharing the health and wellness stories of military spouses worldwide.
- InDependent partners with more than 50 military spouse contributors to offer relatable health and wellness blog content.
- Our community ambassadors serve to bring military spouses together at military installations across the country to reduce isolation and promote healthy living.
- InDependent runs over 15 private, installation-based community groups, where you’ll find military spouses getting together in homes, coffee shops, restaurants, gyms, yoga studios, and community centers for fitness, food, and fun.
- InDependent offers a private, military spouse-only Facebook support group for spouses located worldwide, as well as for each ambassador run-community with more than 1000 members. The broader social media following exceeds 2,500.
- Named by Next Gen MilSpouse as one of the 6 Groups Advocating for Military Spouses You Need to Know
logos & branding
Publicity Images | All images are All Rights Reserved by InDependent & PHFE. Modifications, changes, and unauthorized use are prohibited.
If you want more than what you see above, we're happy to help. Just drop us a line!