The third annual virtual Military Spouse Wellness Summit is an event held March 5-11, 2018. This summit serves as an in-home retreat experience for military and first responder spouses, where registrants will have a week of wellness made easy in the comfort of their homes to help them find balance before burnout.
Each year, a select number of influencers become Summit Ambassadors and serve as advocates for this event.
- Access to a private Summit Ambassador FB group to discuss all things summit and promo!
- All-Access tickets to the event at a reduced rate of 65% off.*
- InDependent will provide all images and text needed to help share the event!
- Receive daily shout-outs to over 2,000+ attendees during the event week.
- A personal referral code to share with your audience - The individual with the most referrals will win a curated [insert]!
- A unique MSWS18 Ambassador badge to add to your website/blog.
- Write at least one blog post or article promoting the summit. (if you do not have a blog or website, do one Facebook Live promoting the summit.)
- Promote event using personal referral code in weeks leading up to event start date.
How to become an ambassador:
Apply using the form below. After we review and accept your application, you will be notified via email if your application has been accepted and what steps to take from there. You will also be given a discount code and asked to register for the event. You must register for the event in order to receive your personalized referral code and become eligible to win the Teak & Twine prize box!
*event ambassadors can also register for the summit at the General Admission level, free of charge.